THQNordic – the company behind the recent Darksiders Port – made a surprise announcement this morning with the reveal of Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered coming to the Switch July 2nd. And yes, I love the Remastered pun.
Watch the video below. And more info following…..
Here’s that spicy Nintendo Switch Features you were looking for:
- Choice between Performance and Quality Mode
- Fully reworked graphics – heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding, for example, specular maps
- Improved shadow rendering
- Improved lighting
- Reworked shaders and postprocessing
- Optional Motion Controls for a better sense of aiming while playing in handheld mode
Their previous switch game – Darksiders – had the Performance and Quality Mode options that helped the graphics and FPS a good amount. Even though Darksider sometimes crashed and ran not so perfect it had a great options menu will the ability to change things, but with no ability to change the control layout so hopefully we get that here. There has yet to be a physical release announcement.